We are pleased to announce that we have released Abiquo v4.5 and it is available for you to download. Please note that Abiquo 4.5 does not support CentOS 6. To perform a fresh install, use our installation process based on OVAs.
And watch our blog on www.abiquo.com for tips and tricks relating to Abiquo 4.5.
To upgrade from previous releases, use the upgrade procedure that is documented at:
Abiquo v4.5 resolves many issues and includes the following features and improvements.
- Extended vCloud Director integration
- Resize disks in Action plans
- Remove NICs with hot reconfigure
- Tenant hierarchy management
- Greater control of concurrent operations
- Improvements to VM search
- Maintenance window notices
- Add default template icons by operating system types
- Save license costs with VMware DRS rules
- Support for new public cloud regions
- Release tenant resources in public cloud
- Changes to public cloud synchronization
- Group vCloud Director regions by endpoint
- Filter by template publisher in Microsoft ARM
- New REST API documentation site
The upgrade to v4.5 is available now and can be accessed via yum update. Full release notes and details of how to apply v4.5 are available on our wiki pages: