Abiquo v4.4 now available
We are pleased to announce that we have released Abiquo v4.4 and it is available for you to download. To perform a fresh install, use our installation process based on OVAs.
And watch our blog on www.abiquo.com for tips and tricks relating to Abiquo 4.4.
To upgrade from previous releases, use the upgrade procedure that is documented at:
Abiquo v4.4 resolves many issues and includes the following features and improvements.
Features and Improvements:
- Cloud bursting and automation in hybrid cloud
- Metrics across the cloud
- Alarms across the cloud
- Control view for cloud alerts and action plans
- Connect virtual networks with VPNaaS
- Group public cloud regions by provider
- Define tenant hierarchies
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Classic
- VM limits
- Display VMs in virtual datacenters
- Search and filter VMs
- Control access with VDC roles
- Move VMs and scaling groups in virtual datacenters
- Restrict VMs for provider services
- Deploy to VMware clusters
- Use Dnsmasq for DHCP
- Classic firewalls
- User interface changes in Abiquo 4.4