Abiquo v4.2.2 is now available for installation. This is an update for Abiquo v4.2 and v4.2.1.
Please read the upgrade instructions (linked below) for this release.
Abiquo v4.2.2 resolves many issues and includes the following improvements.
- 10224 - Sort and filter NAT rules
- 10218 - VMs with multiple IPs are registered multiple times in load balancers
- 10205 - Create SNAT independently of DNAT
- 10203 - Forgot password request with blocked user is not working. Support ticket 5340
- 10159 - NSX-NAT: Select NAT IP to use (default SNAT) in virtual datacenter creation.
- 10151 - vCloud Director: Improve exception messages
- 10139 - Connection reuse in OracleVM plugin to improve performance
- 10131 - Add default values for Load Balancer health check interval - timeout -attempts, with custom UI properties
- 10117 - Enable port ranges in NSX firewalls
- 10114 - Allow configuration of default sender of mail from infrastructure. If the checkbox to "Append my email address to the message" is not selected, take sender from Abiquo mail user property
- 10106 - Validate that there is only one SNAT rule configured for a VM
- 10102 - NAT IPs purchased should appear on dashboard
- 10101 - NSX-NAT: Load balancer should get only IPs from NAT networks, or as configured using new custom UI property
- 10098 - NSX-NAT: Default NAT IP assigned to a VDC cannot be removed from the VDC
- 10097 - Duplicated SNAT rules in VDC
- 10093 - Add NAT rule details to VM information view
- 10078 - Consider other protocols in NAT rules in addition to TCP
- 10074 - Clone NAT rules to enable user to work with the same NAT IP but a different original IP
- 10068 - Quarantine NAT IPs
- 10063 - Load balancer should only require a private address when it is mandatory in the provider
- 9521 - Include virtual machine name in all configure logs
- 9215 - Datastore tiers tab in Infrastructure view only shows one physical machine for shared datastores
- 8758 - Firewall: If an error occurs adding a rule, old rules are deleted
Release notes: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/doc/Release+Notes
How to upgrade: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/doc/Upgrade+Abiquo