Abiquo v3.8.6 is now available for installation. This is an update for Abiquo v3.8, v3.8.1, v3.8.2, v3.8.3, and v3.8.5. (Abiquo v3.8.4 was not publicly released)
Please read the upgrade instructions (linked below) carefully for this release.
Abiquo v3.8.6 resolves many issues and includes the following features and improvements.
Features and Improvements:
- 8962 - Backup "now" - Changes to backups in 3.8.6
- 8963 - Restore in Avamar - Changes to backups in 3.8.6
- 8965 - Abiquo OpenID Connect Integration
- 8966 - VM Template Mobility#Rackspacetemplates
- 8969 - Remote console in OpenStack and Rackspace
- 9003 - Add external link in Abiquo header menu
- 8945 - Alert creation in the UI, threshold label should identify the units of the metric in the alarm
- 8956 - Make all grid columns resizable
V3.8.6 is available now and can be accessed via yum update. Full release notes and details of how to apply v3.8.6 are available on our wiki pages:
Release notes: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI38/Release+Notes
How to upgrade: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI38/Upgrade+Abiquo