Abiquo v3.8.5 is now available for installation. This is an update for Abiquo v3.8, v3.8.1, v3.8.2, and v3.8.3. (Abiquo has not publicly released v3.8.4).
Please read the upgrade instructions (linked below) carefully for this release.
Abiquo v3.8.5 resolves many issues and includes the following features and improvements.
Features and Improvements:
- Abiquo NSX integration support for ECMP plugin in addition to Gateway plugin. See Software Defined Networking with VMware NSX
- 8888 - Add a new privilege to allow/deny the editing of a VM. See Restrict CPU and RAM from templates
- 8889 - Have a maximum/minimum value for vCPU and vRAM. See Restrict CPU and RAM from templates
- 7043 - Detect all vSwitches and DVswitches in ESXi
- 8724 - Add tip explaining how to list VApp specs when no VDC is selected
- 8729 - Perform JSON validation on Chef attributes screen
- 8742 - Improve user experience of disk controller management
- 8819 - Deprecate system property ''abiquo.dvs.enabled''
- 8820 - VM sync should handle disks added and removed from the hypervisor
- 8897 - Missing 'realName' attribute for deviceTypes
- 8899 - Report VLAN Tag inconsistency
- 8908 - Tool to check any VLAN tag inconsistency
- 8915 - Add a disclaimer label on the "Backup" tab of a VM
- 8916 - Display information about load balancer IPs when materializing a VApp
V3.8.5 is available now and can be accessed via yum update. Full release notes and details of how to apply v3.8.5 are available on our wiki pages:
Release notes: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI38/Release+Notes
How to upgrade: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI38/Upgrade+Abiquo