Abiquo v3.8.2 is now available for installation. This is an update for Abiquo v3.8 and v3.8.1.
Please read the upgrade instructions (linked below) carefully for this release.
Abiquo v3.8.2 resolves many issues and contains the following features and improvements.
Features and Improvements:
- VMware NSX integration for SDN and firewalls and load balancers. This is an initial integration and more functionality will be introduced in the following releases.
- New monitoring alarms and alerts functionality
- New virtual appliance specs functionality
- 8334 - Instances of Virtual Machines with CBT enabled also copy the -ctk.vmdk file. Abiquo will now check if the virtual machine is configured to support CBT and attempt to remove the associated -ctk file before finishing the instance process
- 8664 - Add tooltip to display the entire VM label
- 8693 - Add an Event when an alert is disabled
V3.8.2 is available now and can be accessed via yum update. Full release notes and details of how to apply v3.8.2 are available on our wiki pages:
Release notes: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI38/Release+Notes
How to upgrade: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI38/Upgrade+Abiquo