Abiquo v3.8.3 is now available for installation. This is an update for Abiquo v3.8, v3.8.1 and v3.8.2.
Please read the upgrade instructions (linked below) carefully for this release.
Abiquo v3.8.3 resolves many issues and includes the following features and improvements.
Features and Improvements:
- Abiquo NSX integration support for external and public networks. See Software Defined Networking with VMware NSX
- Unified logical device for software defined networking. See Improved integration with private cloud firewalls and load balancers
- Virtual Appliance Spec support for public cloud. See New virtual appliance specs functionality
- 8667 - Include support in VM template for latest GuestOsIdentifier from vSphere 5.5 and 6.0. See Modify a VM Template#Operating system and OSversion
- 8710 - Update load balancers from PUT virtual machine to optimize API requests by UI
- 8712 - Allow PUT virtual machine to reconfigure firewalls and load balancers while VM is powered on
- 8742 - Improve user experience of disk controller management
- 8751 - Without VAPP_DEFINE_BACKUP_INFO privilege, do not display UTC selector
- 8774 - NSX: Validate network overlap with configured abiquo.nsx.edge.public-network-cidr
- 8795 - The "cacheStamp" parameter in API requests by the UI may lead to the browser using cached responses. Zendesk ticket 4203
- 8797 - Backup results: show date using time zone of system
- 8842 - Allow use of local domain names in Remote Services
V3.8.3 is available now and can be accessed via yum update. Full release notes and details of how to apply v3.8.3 are available on our wiki pages:
Release notes: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI38/Release+Notes
How to upgrade: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI38/Upgrade+Abiquo