Abiquo v3.8.1 is now available for installation. This is an update for Abiquo v3.8.
Please read the upgrade instructions (linked below) carefully for this release. Note that if you are using Abiquo Reporting, you will need an updated set of reports to accommodate the new 3.8 features. Please contact support for these.
Abiquo v3.8.1 resolves many issues and contains the following improvements.
- Hot add and hot reconfigure of ESXi VMs
- Multiple IP addresses in AWS
- Select locations where a spec can be used
- 8012 - Add VMDK_STREAM_OPTIMIZED as compatible disk format for ESX deploys
- 8248 - Hyper-V plugin must prevent multiple concurrent connections to Hyper-V server. Users must set Abiquo Configuration Property
- 8548 - Remote Services - in Abiquo UI, type should be set when editing an RS if it is already selected on the list
- 8587 - Allow users to change the DiskController when attaching a volume or re-configuring virtual machine storage on ESXi
- 8589 - Allow administrators to force downgrade of hardwareVersion for new virtual machines on ESXi
- 8614 - In Abiquo UI, enable users to change the DiskController when attaching a volume or re-configuring virtual machine storage on ESXi
V3.8.1 is available now and can be accessed via yum update. Full release notes and details of how to apply v3.8.1 are available on our wiki pages:
Release notes: http://wiki.abiquo.com/
How to upgrade: http://wiki.abiquo.