Abiquo v3.6.6 is now available for installation. This is an update for Abiquo v3.6, v3.6.1, v3.6.2, v3.6.3, v3.6.4, and v3.6.5.
Please read the upgrade instructions (linked below) carefully for this release.
Abiquo v3.6.6 contains the following improvements and bug fixes.
- 8495 - 500 Internal server error trying to add an external IP that is already created in the network but set as "Not available"
- 8706 - Configuring a backup when editing a VM requires the privilege: user manage all enterprise. Now enable display of backup tab for user with "Manage virtual machine backups"
- 8787 - Saving a VM backup in metadata erases other metadata such as monitoring-metrics
- 8814 - Added Events tab under the VM Backup tab to display specific events from the Abiquo Veeam integration. In future versions, the Events tab will display backup events from other integrations
- 8797 - Backup results: show date using time zone of API system
V3.6.6 is available now and can be accessed via yum update. Full release notes including details of how to apply v3.6.6 are available on our wiki pages:
Release notes: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI36/Abiquo+3.6.x+versions
How to upgrade: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI38/Upgrade+Abiquo