Abiquo v3.6.5 is now available for installation. This is an update for Abiquo v3.6, v3.6.1, v3.6.2, v3.6.3 and v.3.6.4.
Please read the upgrade instructions (linked below) carefully for this release.
Abiquo v3.6.5 contains the following new features, improvements and bug fixes.
- 8640 - 2FA Google authenticator app cannot authenticate if link with enterprise name contains spaces.
- 8623 - Add Spanish language.
- 8602 - Captured VMs with disks that are not FLAT have no UUID.
- 8601 - Cannot deploy standard disks in ESX version 4.1 and 5.0.0.
- 8557 - Amazon - Deleting a template may delete more templates at once depending on their recommended hardware profiles.
- 8556 - Amazon - Deleting template also removes its recommended hardware profiles.
- 8553 - Virtual machine sync should update disk controller type.
- 8552 - ESXI - Reconfigure does not change disks from IDE 0:1 to IDE 0:0.
- 8551 - ESXi - Allow multiple SCSI controller implementations in the same virtual machine. Allow different controllers and more than one controller of each type
V3.6.5 is available now and can be accessed via yum update. Full release notes including details of how to apply v3.6.5 are available on our wiki pages:
Release notes: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI36/Abiquo+3.6.x+versions
How to upgrade: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI36/Upgrade+Abiquo