We are pleased to announce that we have released Abiquo V3.8 GA and it is available for you to download. To perform a fresh install, use our new installation process based on OVAs that you can download here:
To upgrade from previous releases, we recommend using the upgrade procedure that is documented at:
Please take time to read the release notes at
http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI38/Release+Notes+for+Abiquo+3.8 and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about your upgrade process.
The following new features and improvements are included in V3.8:
- Virtual appliance specs
- Monitoring alarms and alerts
- Datastore tiers
- Docker metrics and version and resource scheduling
- Accounting and billing changes
- Improved integration with private cloud firewalls and load balancers
- VM template variables
- Changes to the UI in Abiquo 3.8
- Software defined networking with OpenStack Neutron
If you would like any more information on Abiquo V3.8 and what it can do for your business please contact your Abiquo account representative, or for technical questions please contact Abiquo Support.