Abiquo v3.6.4 is now available for installation. This is an update for Abiquo v3.6, v3.6.1, v3.6.2 and v3.6.3.
Please read the upgrade instructions (linked below) carefully for this release.
Abiquo v3.6.4 contains the following new features, improvements and bug fixes.
- 8538 - Create external or public network does not open Create IPs dialog if the network is not listed on the current page
- 8537 - Validate an icon in Edit template performs the validation but displays an error in JS console
- 8536 - Inconsistency with SCSI disk controllers on ESXi. In a template, Abiquo should not persist the controller of a secondary hard disk after it is detached
- 8533 - Azure - Reserved IPs .1 to .4 shouldn't be allowed for use in the Azure External network
- 8529 - Network pagination in Infrastructure tab is broken
- 8512 - 500 ISE trying to capture two VMs with the same ISO attached
- 8508 - API will not add an unmanaged NIC to VMs that already have an unmanaged NIC
- 8507 - On the Home view dashboard, can't double-click to go to a vApp if its enterprise is not selected in list
- 8483 - Not able to modify VM if there is an unmanaged NIC already attached
- 8482 - If Chef role description ends with a carriage return, it is not possible to assign it to a VM
- 8449 - Amazon-500 ISE trying to add credentials for an enterprise
- 8479 - Set options to allow CPU and RAM hot plugging on ESXi
V3.6.4 is available now and can be accessed via yum update. Full release notes including details of how to apply v3.6.4 are available on our wiki pages:
Release notes: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI36/Abiquo+3.6.x+versions
How to upgrade: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI36/Upgrade+Abiquo