Abiquo v3.6.2 is now available for installation. This is an update for Abiquo v3.6 and v3.6.1.
Please read the upgrade instructions (linked below) carefully for this release.
Abiquo v3.6.2 contains the following new features, improvements and bug fixes.
- Two-Factor Authentication
- 8448 - Enable customers to change the default SCSI controllertype in abiquo.properties
Major resolved issues:
- 8311 - DigitalOcean will stop working in November 2015. Upgrade to use DigitalOcean v2 API
- 8319 - Add tracers in synchronize process
- 8410 - Reset password email templates are not working
- 8416 - Not able to delete an external network created with DNS in Azure
- 8429 - Deleting an Azure Public cloud region is not possible if networks exist. External networks should be deleted locally (not in provider)
- 8430 - Reconfigure not working properly in Azure since External Networks refactor
- 8434 - Digital Ocean - error retrieving templates by ID
- 8435 - Sync for VMs with several floating IPs assigns all IPs to the same sequence number
- 8449 - Error trying to add AWS credentials to an enterprise due to a newly required parameter
V3.6.2 is available now and can be accessed via yum update. Full release notes including details of how to apply v3.6.2 are available on our wiki pages:
Release notes: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI36/Abiquo+3.6.x+versions
Upgrade from 3.6 and 3.6.1: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI36/Upgrade+from+3.6+or+3.6.x+to+latest+3.6+version