We are pleased to announce the general availability of Abiquo v3.1,which is now available for you to download. To perform a fresh install, use the installation ISO which can be downloaded from:
To upgrade from 3.0, we recommend using the upgrade procedure which is documented at : http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI31/Upgrade+from+Abiquo+3.0.1+to+3.1
Please take time to read the release notes at http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI31/Release+Notes+for+Abiquo+3.1 , and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have some questions about your upgrade process.
The following new features and improvements are including in V3.1:
- Extended public cloud provider support (ElasticHosts, GCE, DigitalOcean, HPCloud, Rackspace)
- Load balancers in public cloud
- Recommended hardware profiles in public cloud
- Execute scripts after deploy in public cloud
- Workflow per cloud tenant via API
- Hyper-V 2012 R2 Support
- Hyper-V Remote Access with FreeRDP Proxy
- Improved Infrastructure password security
- ESX storage improvements
More information on all of the new features can be found on our Wiki at http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI31/New+In+Abiquo+3.1
If you would like any more information on Abiquo V3.1 and what it can do for your business please contact your Abiquo account representative, or for technical questions please contact Abiquo support.