Abiquo V2.6.1 is now available for download. This is a fix and update for Abiquo V2.6, which is a pre-requisite for this installation. Fixes included are
- 6074 List of private networks is not shown when adding a NIC to a virtual machine
- 6116 The list of virtual datacenters only shows 25 elements when creating a virtual appliance
- 6118 Query parameter limit=0 doesn't work to retrieve all virtual datacenters without pagination
- 6129 When simultaneously deploying VMs in the same VLAN, the VMs are not attached in the port group
- 6135 VIRTUAL_MACHINE_DEPLOY_FINISH event is generated when undeploying a VM
- 6148 Persistent template remains in IN_PROGRESS state after the persistent process failed
- 6155 kinton.metering not populating virtual machine column correctly
- 6161 Cannot add an Oracle PM if some of the repositories are not "presented"
- 6162 No error logs are shown in the nodecollector.log when an Oracle PM cannot be discovered because of decoding problems
- 6164 Wrong creation of classless static routes on DHCP leases
- 6165 Unable to attach volume to a VM through API when coming from upgrade 2.3 to 2.4 (403 error)
- 6181 AIM goes down working with more than one storage pool. Fix requires AIM upgrade
- 6199 Cannot list virtual datacenters in GUI if one virtual datacenter has a default network assigned other than a private network
- 6208 The data recorded in the DB in the table kinton.metering is no longer usable by reports
- 6242 AIM doesn't show bridge or bounding when adding the hypervisor to Abiquo. Fix requires AIM upgrade
- 6250 Wrong rel is set attaching a volume in 2.6.1 using a old API resource (virtualmachines/*/storage/volumes )
- 6277 Cannot retrieve the virtual machines from infrastructure after removing the physical machine
- 6289 Cannot undeploy a persistent VM synchronized by import feature
V2.6.1 can be downloaded from:
Full release notes including details of how to apply V2.6,1 are attached and available on our wiki. Please contact Abiquo Support if you need any further information.
As per the release notes what version count does the abiquo-aim need to be upgraded to?
Have the baseurls specified in the release notes been updated since the creation of the document?
Doing a yum update should ensure compatibility with the latest version, but it may be worth opening a support ticket so that we can sure that the overall environment is compatible.