We are pleased to announce that Abiquo V2.4 is now available to download. The ISO image can be downloaded from:
Please read the release notes at http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI24/Release+Notes+for+Abiquo+2.4 very carefully, as there are two significant changes over previous versions of Abiquo.
- Licenses from previous versions of Abiquo are not compatible with V2.4 and you will need to contact Abiquo Support BEFORE an upgrade in order to obtain new licenses.
- Customers performing upgrades will need to upgrade to MySQL 5.5 or MariaDB 5.5 BEFORE upgrading to Abiquo 2.4
The following new features and improvements are included in V2.4:
- High Availability of Virtual Appliances
- API Load Balancing
- Control Access to Storage Tiers
- Improvements to Remote Access Passwords
- Database, Accounting and Billing improvements
- Promote Instances to Master Templates
- Cusotmize GUI Error Messages
- Google Maps replaced with OpenStreetMap