We are pleased to announce that we have released Abiquo v4.2 and it is available for you to download. To perform a fresh install, use our installation process based on OVAs.
To upgrade from previous releases, use the upgrade procedure that is documented at:
Abiquo v4.2 resolves many issues and includes the following features and improvements.
Features and Improvements:
- New dashboard widgets. See Home View with Metrics, Hybrid, and Optimization tabs.
- Template list view in Apps library. See Manage VM Templates
- Wildcards in search boxes. See Starting Abiquo for the First Time#Search in lists
- Apply firewalls per networks. See Manage Networks#Createaprivatenetwork, Manage Public Networks, Manage External Networks, Manage Unmanaged Networks
- Guacamole integration for unified remote access across all providers. See Configure Remote Access to VMs and Manage VMs#Connect to your VM
- Infrastructure view Virtual machines tab showing all VMs at datacenter level. See Administer VMs in infrastructure
- Send guest password by SMS. See Guest setup
- Exclude customer network ranges. See Excluded networks
- Add capacity control at cluster level. See Allocation Rules#Compute load level rules
The upgrade to v4.2 is available now and can be accessed via yum update. Full release notes and details of how to apply v4.2 are available on our wiki pages:
Release notes: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/doc/Release+Notes
How to upgrade: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/doc/Upgrade+Abiquo