Abiquo v4.0.4 is now available for installation. This is an update for Abiquo v4.0, v4.0.1, v4.0.2, and v4.0.3.
Please read the upgrade instructions (linked below) for this release.
Abiquo v4.0.4 resolves many issues and includes the following features and improvements.
- 9816 - FQDN: DNS suffix validation needed for configuration of default private network
- 9814 - Add fully qualified domain name (FQDN) to the email template for autogenerated guest password. See Configure Email Templates
- 9809 - Avamar - Create a background job to remove backup clients without backups or with expired backups
- 9808 - Group of improvements for Backup: Display backup expiration date in the list of backups for a VM. Display the site where the backup is done (backup destination). Show if a backup is a normal backup or a replica. Adapt the restore process for the replicas
- 9801 - Allow users to filter metrics up to 31 days
- 9746 - FQDN - validation is needed when setting DNS suffix of networks
- 9738 - Add Phone number into user information, and include in AD import. The platform does not validate the phone number. To request that the platform retrieve the phone number from OpenID, edit abiquo.properties and add "phone" to "abiquo.openid.client.scopes". The platform will retrieve the phone number when users log in after the upgrade
- 9719 - Avamar - On replica backups restore can't be requested
- 9718 - Avamar - Restore a VM from a not-deployed VM
- 9716 - VNC password can't be clear. Use tool during upgrade process
- 9715 - Role mapping from Abiquo to multiple AD groups. See Manage Roles. After performing the upgrade, the administrator should log in and map additional roles as required. When users log in, the platform will match external roles to Abiquo roles. Use the API methods for roles to manage AD roles. The API methods and data entities for LDAP roles are now deprecated
- 9712 - Allow delete of VMs with no disks/NICs
- 9669 - Manage wrong rollback in another way
Release notes: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/doc/Release+Notes
How to upgrade: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/doc/Upgrade+Abiquo