Abiquo v3.10.6 is now available for installation. This is an update for Abiquo v3.10.5, v3.10.4, v3.10.3, v3.10.2, v3.10.1, and v3.10.0.
Please read the upgrade instructions (linked below) for this release.
Abiquo v3.10.6 resolves many issues and includes the following feature and improvements.
- 9512 - Implement storage allocation rule for load level of hypervisor datastores at the datastore, datastore tier or datacenter level. The most specific rule will be used in each case. See Allocation Rules and API Changelog v3.10
- 9640 - Set virtual machine memory reservation
- 9650 - Prevent user from accessing a virtual machine before the guest customization applies the password. See Generate a random password at VM deploy. For Windows templates, set the User (API loginUser) to "Administrator". In order to deploy a virtual machine, you must set this attribute if the wait for guest customizations is configured
- 9655 - Add a tooltip to the Add template button
- 9658 - Allow restriction of the available disk controllers through the user interface. See Display custom list of controllers when adding virtual disk to VM
- 9662 - Better manage concurrency errors. Use another HTTP status code and API error to indicate ObjectOptimisticLockingFailureException (StaleObjectStateException). Use Status code 503 and add API Error DB-0 - "Another request has updated this entity. Try again in a few moments"
- 9667 - Add VM reference for each alarm in alert email
- 9669 - Improve management of virtual machine rollback from lost connection. To avoid odd situations such as an occasional duplicated MAC address, when a deploy generates a bad rollback (for example because the connection to the host is lost), and an orphan VM remains in vCenter, Abiquo will not free the machine. It will wait until the VSM detects the machine and synchronizes it with the real state. This will prevent the user from eliminating the undeployed machine in Abiquo and reusing the MAC address for another machine.
- 9531- Representation error in monitoring-view. Customer ticket: 330. Fixed in another view in 3.10.5
- 9619 - Cannot copy data from grids in IE 11
- 9624 - Virtual Appliance are not showing the correct VMs after changing between general views
- 9653 - Add a message on restore backup tab
- 9654 - VM list when creating alarm not updated if you switch vApp using lateral menu
- 9663 - User can't see scheduler error due to private network running out of IPs
- 9665 - Show more details when M module cannot get resources from API
- 9666 - A restore result is created for a VM that is not allocated with the status of IN PROGRESS forever
Release notes: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI310/Release+Notes
How to upgrade: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI310/Upgrade+Abiquo+to+3.10.x