Abiquo v3.2.5 is now available for installation. This is an update for Abiquo v3.2.x. Remember that with the new update system, previous bugfixing releases are not required to apply the upgrade.
Please read the upgrade instructions (linked below) carefully for this release.
Abiquo v3.2.5 contains the following improvement and bug fixes:
- 8164 - List of VDCs on Create user dialog doesn't show all VDCs
- 8158 - Wrong label on CPU-Mz metric from ESX. It should be Megahertz rate
- 8155 - Change backup time zone from +XXXX format to a dropdown to make it more understandable
- 8154 - Allow consecutive restore for a backup. This means that after a user requests a restore and it finishes, the Request restore link will then be activated again, so the user can request another restore
- 8152 - Double clicking to enter a virtual appliance, the view does not refresh until periodic UI refresh occurs
- 8146 - License check has occasional performance issues
Abiquo v3.2.5 is available now and can be accessed via yum update. Full release notes including details of how to apply v3.2.5 are available on our wiki page:
From Abiquo 3.2 versions: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI32/Upgrade+to+Abiquo+3.2.x+patch+versions
From Abiquo 3.1 versions: http://wiki.abiquo.com/display/ABI32/Upgrade+from+Abiquo+3.1.x+to+3.2.x